Monday, April 17, 2017

4 months in La Trinidad and here we go..

Hey guyss! Sorry for not posting anything since December. Woossh! La Trinidad is really something. It's so good that I didn't realize that I'm on my 4th area already! Yes! I'm enjoying my first P-DAY here in Tagudin, Ilocos Sur. Well, it's a new district, a new zone, and a new companion! First off: My new zone is called ''Tagudin Zone''.. Well, it is a new zone when President Bangal was inspired to create more zones for the mission.. Second: I'm in ''Tagudin District''. Third: New Companion! Wooohoo! My 10th Companion is Elder Ballesta.. Yes, he's my 10th! hahaha! Crazy right? But all good! I know him well enough that the's a really hard working fellow. So I'm in good hands now. Haha! Yes, our Zone Leaders are in Quirino, so they are really having a hard time to go to Candon City for Conferences, or going here in Tagudin or either in Sta. Lucia for Zone Training. Hahaha! But of course, since they live in a ''valley/bundok/bukid/kawalan/'' they have WHEELS! Freak! I really wanted to drive that baby. But since I'm not a ZL, I can't. Hahahaha! Too bad for me. Will still wait for another year to drive! But that's a good news! I'm gonna celebrate my 1st year in the Mission Field this coming 22 (April). HURAAAAHHH!!! I'm already on the tip, so I'm going to seize the best out of it. 1 year is too fast to remember all the thing that happened and will happen. So better get up and work hard for the rest of the year. I don't have forever to be a full-time missionary. I'm also tired of playing games,(metaphor)chillin', or just being relax in the work. I realized before that I really need to strive hard. Still, Heavenly Father will always bless me for my service. I just need to be more diligent in the work.

That's all for now! Watch out for more update next week!  :)

Random Pictures last 3 transfer!

 Book of Mormon Stand - Yea, just like the Witnesses have. But we're legit! Haha!

 Sushime Yanesa - Less-active/Part-member Family

 Philippines Military Academy

Just trying to imitate the folks upstairs. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment