Sunday, August 27, 2017










 So yeah! I'm here in the big CITY OF SAN FERNANDO! Where all your areas are resorts and bars. Hahahaha! The very known word here in SFLU? #JUNCTION

Well, it's nice to work here in SFLU, a lot of folks to talk to and people who wants to know about the Church. What can you expect? The Church seems so secretive but it shares it secrets by us.. 'Missionaries'


I'm just grumpy, not a joe. 


sister lopez in her last month! woooahh! 



the DISTRICT!


Last week we played rugby-touch with the office elders. dang! I missed playing sports, the feeling when you're really tired and exhausted and still you wanna push harder (Kinda like Missionary work too! :D) But yeah, after the game, my body aches a lot and my can't move my back that much because of too much dive and crashing to elder tavita. (see the big guy at the right? yea! the one bigger than me. Hahaha!)


Well, last week was really rainy, and we we're told to go home early. So because I was bored, I just wrote a lot of letter to my friends. Haha! hopefully they will reply. dang, you know the feeling when it happen.





T N C


I've been pondering about life lately. Actually, we've been invited to attend a funeral service of Sister Mamaril who passed away last week. I don't know but it made me missed my family much. It's not that I wanted to go home or what.. But it made me missed them a lot, to the extent that I wanted to spend quality time with them like right now... I've been thinking about the time where I was asked and commissioned to preach love and to show love to every one here in the mission field, however I feel like I wasn't been the kindest son, nephew, uncle, or grandson in my family. I pity myself for not loving my family enough. I pity myself for not spending time with them.. It makes me feel that I've been a failure to myself and my family..

A lot of people would say that ''family is their treasure''. And now that I learned how to do that, I really want it so bad to show them and made them feel that I love them. I really can say that mission will build us up. That mission will be a reflection of what we lack. And to that, I really am grateful. As long as I am still here in the mission field, I will love everyone the way I want to love my family. 

Love your family, love them while they're still there.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment