Sunday, July 9, 2017

Kamustaaaaa?! 😄  Atoy ni Elder Galon manen! Kamusta ti lawas yo dagiti kabsat ko? 🤓

Haha. I don't have a lot of stories this week, aside from the SAFARI Spot that we saw while Proselyting. Woah, can you imagine to walk in this road? Really scary! Hahaha





No worries, it's a stone. Haha! 

I can always will my Father's love. I've been praying so hard these days to help me be the Man the Lord wants me to be, the kind of missionary that He wants me to be. All my life, I've been like tryin' to dictate Him of what I want. I just realized that I am wrong all the time. Faith is not to dictate the will of the Father, it is submitting to His will. Relying to His mighty Plan of Happiness. I know that He knows best, He knows where to guide me, all I need to do is to 'obey'. Obedience is a life-long lesson to learn, and I'm glad that I am learning this lesson while still in Mission Field. I love my Mission, I love my Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ. I'll be what They want me to be.

That's all folks. Hope to give you something more spiritual next week :)

Much love from your black/poly/arabic/ friend. Haha! 


No comments:

Post a Comment